They say that two things in life are sure : Death and Taxes
But what if that is not true? What if there is a higher law than the laws that impose taxation on us, whether we like it or not?
The fact is, “Man is born free; yet everywhere he is in chains.”
Long before some men set themselves up as masters over others men and women established customs and laws among themselves to ensure their peace and liberties as free, self-governing people.
No matter where we are born, we all come into this world naked and with an equal right to the riches of our world.
But ever since some men set themselves up as masters over others we have been enslaved in some form or other.
The Natural Law of Equality, also known as Divine Law, means that no one has any right to dominate or rule over others, or to seize more of creation than another, or to own any part of a world given equally to all people.
Today, there is a worldwide recognition of Natural Law, also called Common Law, that is based on two great principles:
- All things exist and are held in common: In the natural order of things, no one has any more right to claim the earth and everything on it than another. The Founder of Modern Law, Thomas Hobbs, stated, “I demonstrate in the first place, that in the natural state of men (which state we may properly call the state of nature) all men have equal right unto all things” (Leviathan, 1651)
- The Law does harm to no-one. (Actus Regis Nemini Facit Injuriam) Arising from the Ten Commandments and God’s law to do no harm to one’s neighbour, this principle forms the basis of modern law.
John Stuart Mill articulated this principle in On Liberty where he argued that, “The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others.” (1869)
This was beautifully stated in France’s Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen of 1789 as, “Liberty consists in the freedom to do everything which injures no one else.”
In other words, each man has the right to exercise his free will any way he wishes, as long as his actions harm no one else. The only limits should, and must, be determined by law.
Yet look around you today. What do you see?
Governments around the world are suppressing our rights and freedoms with ever increasing draconian “laws” they pass as they see fit to limit our free will without the consent of We, the People.
Over the last century Australian governments have been busily passing laws to restrict our rights and freedoms.
They have taken away our right to freedom of movement with laws like VLAD, Move Along laws, Loitering Laws, even to our right to travel on roads freely without asking anyone for permission. For example, once upon a time a musician could go anywhere to busk without needing a license or an insurance policy. Or a man could travel on a horse anywhere he pleased without needing a license. Not any more.
Local Councils have been given almost unlimited power unlawfully by State Governments to tell us how to live our lives, how to build and live in our homes, where we can park our cars, charging taxes on our Fee Simple-owned land. In fact, they have even taken away our right to fee simple just by passing a law. But that law is not the law of the People of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is their law. As such, it has no validity to the People of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Yet, We, the People of the Commonwealth of Australia have voted in two referendums to deny them that right.
So, what did the State Governments do?
They ignored the Will of the People and made up laws to benefit themselves by appointing local councils as private corporations with an Australian Business Number (ABN). And in an effort to hide their crimes from us they registered their businesses in the USA. See this article: Corporate Government ABN Numbers
They have committed TREASON, and yet they have managed to brainwash so many Australians into believing they have the right to dictate to us how we should live according to their laws that they have got away with it.
But not any more! The Australian people are waking up to the huge harm that has been done to us in direct contravention of our Common Law Rights.
The basis of Natural Law and the Basis of Common Law Courts:
- Every man, woman and child is born and is by nature free, equal and sovereign, and possesses an inherent knowledge of what is true and right. We don’t need religion to teach us how to behave towards others. Accordingly, no one can be subordinated to another or to any external authority, since every person’s inherent wisdom and liberty makes them complete and sufficient creations in themselves, within a wider community of equals.
- This personal sovereignty is a reflection of the wider Natural Law, whereby all life by nature is indivisible and place in common for the survival and happiness of all. In any just society, this commonality endows all people with the unalienable right to establish among themselves their own governance, and defend themselves against any tyranny or violence, including that inflicted by external authorities. Any authority that rules unjustly, as the Australian governments (Federal and State) do today, has lost its right to rule and can be lawfully overthrown. “Unjust government is not government but tyranny” – Plato
- This Natural Law gives rise to customary Common Law whose purpose is to protect the inherent liberties and sovereignty of men and women in a community by maintaining equity and peace among them. The Common Law derives its authority from the people themselves, and from the capacity of the people to know what is just and to judge right and wrong for themselves. This capacity is expressed in a jury system of 12 freely chosen people who are the ultimate judge and authority under Common Law and its courts. Under this principle, all fines imposed by the state without allowing the people to face their accusers in a court before a jury are unlawful and we are not obliged to pay them. Yet, the dictatorial governments today accuse us and proclaim us guilty without a trial. This is tyranny in the extreme!
- Historically, Common Law arose in England after the 11th Century Norman Conquest as a bulwark in defense of the people against the arbitrary rule of self-appointed elites, especially monarchs and popes. The authority of these elites was derived unnaturally, from warfare, violent conquest and the theft of the earth, rather than from the consent of the community and its basis, the divine law of peace and equality. This elite rule arose most strongly in the Roman Empire and its descendant, the Church of Rome, under whose beliefs “god” is a dominator and conqueror (“domine”), and all people are “subjects” of the Pope.
- Such a conquest-based rule of papal and kingly elites gave rise to a legal system known as Civil or Roman Law, and the belief that men and women are not endowed with the capacity for self-rule and wisdom. All law and authority is therefore derived externally, from statutes devised and imposed by a ruler, whether a pope, a monarch or a government. This system developed from Aristotelian philosophy and Roman property law in which creation is divided and human b3eings are treated as chattels and the possessions of others, and are thereby devoid of inherent liberties. The people are thus in every sense enslaved, cut off from the world given freely and in common to all. This slave system ranks and categorizes all people, and grants restricted “freedoms” (freithoms, or slave privileges) that are defined and limited through statues issued by rulers.
- Common and Civil (Roman) Law are therefore fundamentally opposed and are at war with each other. They cannot be reconciled, since they arise from two completely different notions of humanity and justice:
- Common Law knows life as a free gift given equally to all, while under
- Civil Law, life is a conditional privilege, and humanity is a managed slave populace.
Accordingly, governments operate in practice according to Civil (statute) law and denigrate or ignore Common Law altogether through the rule of unaccountable judge-dominated courts.
- The most extreme form of elite-based Civil/Roman Law is what is called Papal or Canon Law, which defines the Church of Rome as the only legitimate authority on earth to which all other laws, people and governments are subordinate. Canon law is self-governing and completely unaccountable to anything but itself. Behind its front of Christian rhetoric, Roman Catholicism is a neo-pagan cult based upon the late 3rd century Roman Emperor-worship system known as Sol Invictus, in which one sovereign entitled “God and Master” (Deus et Dominus) rules heaven and earth; specifically, the Pope. This tyrannical cult has not surprisingly caused more warfare, genocide, conquest and murder than any power in human history, and continues to constitute the single greatest threat to Common Law and human liberty.
- The Church of Rome was the first and is the oldest corporation on our planet: a legal entity designed for the protection of tyrants, which nullifies the individual liability and responsibility of the elites for any crime or conquest they perpetrate. From Rome and the Incorporated Vatican has spread the contagion that now threatens to destroy our planet and our lives, as the unaccountable corporate oligarch everywhere subverts liberty and the health of our planet by subordinating all of life to profit and power.
- At this very moment of corporate conquest and its subjugation of humanity, a counter-movement is arising to reassert the divine purpose and its operation through the Common Law, and to restore the earth and humanity to their natural being as a common body. This movement is foretold Biblically and in prophecy as the time whan all the people are returned to their natural equality, devoid of all divisions, privileges and oppression, in order to live in harmony with creation and one another.
- This restoration of humanity is a divine purpose, and begins by actively dis-establishing all existing authority and institutions derived from Roman civil law, and replacing them with a new governance under Common Law jurisdiction. The creation of that new Natural Law authority among a liberated humanity is the fundamental purpose of the Common Law Courts.
How Do We Get Back to Common Law?
The first step is to recognize that there are two systems of law in the world. The law of Mankind is Common Law and it belongs to every man, woman and child on the planet. It is the supreme law of the world.
The other law is the law of the dictators and oppressors. Kings, Presidents, Popes, Prime Ministers, and despots who all rule by their Legislative laws, backed by their strong-arm thugs; the Police and Military.
This doesn’t mean that we should consider the police and military as the enemy. In fact, we should all be working hard to educate them, to show them that they have been fooled, just as we have, by their political and bankster masters. They are just as much slaves as we have been.
We can free ourselves by refusing to bow down to their legislative laws from now on. When you go into their court it is your fundamental right to challenge the magistrate or judge to ask which jurisdiction they are sitting under.
They will deny that they are paid by the Government, yet they cannot answer when asked who pays them. They claim they are acting as independent adjudicators. Yet, if they are paid by the government how can they be independent and act for the good of the people? It is clear they have no idea of their status as slaves of the system as well.
Common Law’s firm horizontal guarantees of mutual respect and protection are a permanent threat to the efforts by arbitrary rulers to harness men and women into the unnatural and vertical arrangement known as the State.
This is why every government and religion seeks to annul Common Law with their own authority and statutes, in order to reduce free peoples everywhere to the status of regimented, obedient tax-paying wage slaves serving their ruling masters.
We can bring back Common Law into all areas of life by challenging the arbitrary rule of those cliques, and of all State level regimes, and forcing them to relinquish their power over us by recognizing that we are free, independent, sovereign men and women with unalienable rights.
The very fact that Common Law is the Law of we, the vast majority of humanity, means that it only needs to be consistently practiced by enough of us for arbitrary authority to crumble before its power.
We use Common Law by simply employing and relying on it, in all spheres of life. And that means, by first establishing functioning Common Law Courts with absolute and ultimate jurisdiction over every aspect of our communities and lives.
This is what Advance Australia and other groups around Australia are dedicated to doing today. But we cannot do it alone. It must be a concerted effort by every Australian to learn what your rights are, and to demand them when challenged by the political party corporate dictatorship.
You can take positive steps to stand under Common Law:
- Challenge any attempt to extort money from you through fines of any kind. Our e-book, Steps to fight Fines explains the laws the political party dictatorship operates under and shows how to challenge their authority. The e-Book includes documents and template letters you can use to challenge their authority.
- Refuse to abide by their rules whenever possible without doing harm to yourself or others. This can be as simple as parking your car on your front lawn if you need to, or playing music in public without getting permission from the local council. You can put signs on your front gate warning that trespassers are not allowed on your property without permission. There are many other ways we can stop these petty criminals from attempting to take our rights away. Get creative.
- Join a Common Law Assembly and unite with millions of other Aussies to reform our broken political system. It’s up to each one of us to stop the liars, thieves, criminals and traitors.
- Challenge the police to prove they have the right to stop you in the street for any reason unless they can prove they have reason to think you have committed a crime. This applies to the police stopping you on the street to demand to see your ID, to refusing to give them a sample of your breath at an RBT stop. This article, Your rights and the Police explains what the police can and cannot do, how to deal with them politely within your rights, and what you can say to the police if they arrive at your door to try and censor your right to freedom of speech. Never invite the police into your home, and never volunteer information to them. You are under no compulsion to tell the police anything. If in doubt, keep your mouth shut.
- Educate yourself about the many crimes, treachery and treason committed by the political parties. Dick Yardley’s Book is an invaluable resource. Get your copy of Australian Political & Religious Leaders Treason, Treachery & Sabotage. It is available in Paperback version or you can download a PDF copy.
After listening to the podcast, Dick Yardley sent this:
Law and Justice Legislation Amendment Act 1988 (Cth) Act No. 120 of 1988 which amended Section 80, of the Judiciary Act 1903
Section 80 Common Law to Govern
replacing “common law of England” with “common law in Australia”.
This changed the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 without a Referendum = TREASON.
Since then, Common Law in Australia is under the Political Parties Definition of Australia created in 1973. This is not our Common Law!!
The Contrary intention has never appeared to this day.
Common Law of England is entrenched within the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 Clause 5
Clause 5 (Operation of the Constitution and laws)
“This Act, and all laws made by the Parliament of the Commonwealth under the Constitution, shall be binding on the courts, judges, and people of every State and of every part of the Commonwealth, notwithstanding anything in the laws of any State ………. ”.
Quick and Garran’s Annotations of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act
“The Laws of Any State.”
“The Common law so far as applicable and not modified by colonial or State legislation:”
The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 is a living Act and the Political Parties, by NOT recognizing the Preamble and the first 6 Clauses, have removed all living people — therefore Australia no longer uses the Common Law of England.
NO Rights to ownership of anything including life, because people are now Abstract Entities under the political parties’ constitution.
Which is why they address us as abstract entities like this: JOHN DOE or JANE DOE.
The Oxford Dictionary defines “abstract” as:
abstract adj theoretical rather than physical
If we don’t exist, nor does the political party government. They govern nothing!
Download the COMMON LAW HANDBOOK FOR JUROR’S, SHERIFF’S, BAILIFF’S, AND JUSTICE’S
Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne mercy and truth shall go before thy face. – Psa 89:14
And the Common Law Community Training Manual
Establishing the Reign of Natural Liberty: The Common Law and its Courts